|Sjefen. Arne Roland ble sjef for Helikopter Service ved Stavanger i 2012. For ett år siden stod han midt oppe i en økonomisk krise da det verst tenkelige skjedde |
|While Egypt has led the boom in archaeological tourism, the hope is that many parts of sub-Saharan Africa with Islamic heritage can also meet their tourism potential. In Mali, the towering Great Mosque of Djenne, which was designated a World Heritage|
|TANTA, Egypt — Suicide bombers struck hours apart at two Coptic churches in northern Egypt, killing 44 people and turning Palm Sunday services into scenes of horror and outrage at the government that led the president to call for a three-month state|
|It was uncovered by an Egyptian excavation team in Dahshur's royal necropolis, 20 miles south of Cairo, it said. The necropolis was the burial site for courtiers and high-ranking officials in ancient Egypt. Adel Okasha, the head of Dahshur necropolis|
|Swedish archaeologists have unearthed a dozen new burial sites dating back 3,500 years near the southern Egyptian city of Aswan. The new sites were found at the Gebel el-Silsila, a necropolis that was first discovered in 2015, and are believed to be|
|Every morning at 5:30, an alarm clock awakens Ahmed Maher from his mattress below a stairwell at his neighborhood police station in Cairo. An officer then |
- Egyptians, Vikings Helped Create Today's Domestic Cat
- Christians in Middle East call Pope Francis's visit to Egypt a blessing
- A blessing in disguise?
- Can These Groundbreaking Muslim Leaders Take On Tinder And Trump?
- Paris climate deal exit 'deeply troubling' to Catholic leaders
- AttaCoin Launches Leadership Quotes Decoded Website Focusing on World Leaders
- The next generation of leaders: School's STEP Club showcases ideas
- The family behind Shreveport's hidden gem
- Muslim Dating Site 'Pure Matrimony': Reset Your Passwords
- Farhan Mirza: The fake doctor who targeted Muslim women