|Part of that likely comes from my flighty streak, so I always have the option to jump back into the dating pool on a whim — but it's mostly because I often find myself opening the apps to look back on the missed connections, the matches that never|
|All my strange little habits, routines and rituals, kept half-hidden while we were dating and allowed out for the occasional frolic during our engagement, have, as the years have gone by, abandoned all shame and now sit primping and preening in full|
|Losing a loved one is hard, so break-ups aren't easy no matter how clean they are. However, there are some break-ups which are especially cold and difficult, because people don't handle the situation with any kindness. We list 10 such anonymous |
|Less than a week after FactorDaily ran its story on sexual misconduct allegations against Mahesh Murthy, partner at venture capital firm Seedfund, dating back to 2003, several other women have come up with their horrifying experiences that show he|
|Between stints as a serious girlfriend, I was a serial ghoster. In my mind, I owed nothing to boys who I had never met. And so often all they got from me was just that: nothing. When I first got Tinder, I had just exited a year-and-a-half relationship|
|On Happn, a dating/sex app that shows you who crosses your path, I find that my entire neighbourhood is filled with freaks. I never expected danger here. One man sends me porn which, under normal circumstances I wouldn't find shocking. When it arrives|
|Confessions of a Real-Life Unicorn ... But after the last relationship ran its course and I became single at 28, I wanted to make sure I racked up all the experiences I dreamed about having on my own before considering dating again. ... Maybe because|
|It won't do you any favors to skirt the truth when drafting an online dating profile, said Arnie Kozak, a psychotherapist and the author of The Awakened Introvert. If you say you love checking out new clubs and lounges in town, you're liable to end up|
|... there's a whole lot of crazy at Whole Foods… and when we spoke to a guy who worked as a manager at a few California Whole Foods from 2005-2012, he let slip a lot of interesting tidbits about life behind the apron. We kept him anonymous because|
|I just let him sleep it off for about an hour and then woke him up and told him he had to go home. You know, if I was that messed-up, I would want somebody to at least let me sleep a little bit. It's a common courtesy.” -- Anonymous Upper West Side|
- The best profile picture to get you a date: Women should look away and wear their hair up while men are better off ...
- I'm in Love With the Invisible Property Brother With the Emo Hair
- The A-list confessions of a B-movie starlet: Sixties sex-symbol Fiona Lewis's new racy memoir describes a life of ...
- Confessions of a dating app voyeur
- 8 Wedding Hookup Confessions That Are Crazy AF
- Muslim Dating Site 'Pure Matrimony': Reset Your Passwords
- These are the words you should NEVER use on your online dating ...
- Why You Need To Stop Dating Guys That Hate Beyoncé
- Khloe And Kim Sign Kourtney Kardashian Up For Dating App In Hilarious 'KUWTK' Clip
- Lane Moore's "Tinder Live" show swipes right into Turner Hall on Friday