|The latest life assurance gap study released by the Association for Savings & Investment South Africa (Asisa) shows that South Africans have, on average, only between four and 47 percent of the life cover they need and between 30 and 45 percent of the|
|Instead, of the roughly 1.2 million Americans with H.I.V., only 40 percent are on medication, a rate lower than South Africa's. Weinstein believes that America's AIDS nonprofits, which he refers to derisively as “AIDS Inc.” — a label meant to evoke|
|“My girlfriend and I have never used condoms since we started dating. We had a daughter together – yet now I am surprised to discover that I am negative but both of them are HIV positive,” he said. He asked for DNA testing to be done, and when the|
|Mofokeng, who lives in Qwaqwa in the Free State, said she could not understand how it was possible that she and the child were infected while her partner remained uninfected – despite having had unprotected sex for several years. ... "My girlfriend and|
|A company which makes a pesticide called Doom has reacted angrily after a South African pastor said he could cure cancer and HIV by spraying it in people's faces. In a Facebook post Lethebo Rabalago, who claims to be a prophet, says he can 'heal people|
|In what is only the seventh full-scale human trial of an HIV vaccine, 5,400 sexually active South African men and women aged between 18 and 35 will take part in a test of the drug, which was developed by pharmaceutical companies Sanofi Pasteur and GSK.|
|Karim thinks that the study adds to growing evidence that HIV-free young women in regions with very high rates of HIV should be encouraged to take antiretroviral medications regularly to prevent infection. The World ... Researchers have long known of|
|Scientists have identified a group of 170 'non-progressors' in South Africa. The children are all aged over five years old, and they were all born with HIV. However, scientists say their disease will never develop into AIDS - even without|
|As Western Cape Premier, I am often amazed how little we tell the world about what the provincial government is doing. This feeling reaches a peak early in |
- How a major internet company is helping websites help serve up hate
- How One Major Internet Company Helps Serve Up Hate on the Web
- Operators of dating website offer to pay legal fees for Coastal cheerleaders
- Oregon's 5 cushiest campgrounds offer cable TV, hot showers
- Starting line: Career experts offer 2017 grads job-search advice
- EXCLUSIVE 'Sex is fabulous! But it's not the only thing gay men have to offer!' MIC star turned tech entrepreneur ...
- Brutally honest list of reasons you didn't get the job interview or job offer
- Troubled love life of passionate Mr Poldark: Aidan Turner is the hunk of the moment but his real-life romances have ...
- Ellie Goulding 'preparing to move in' with new boyfriend Bobby Rich: 'They think the world of each other'
- Bay Area LIFE: Visit charming, historic San Juan Bautista village